WordPress Consulting Services + Business Coaching:
Most developers just put sites together then you are on your own. As your WordPress Consultant I take your established WordPress website and help you and your website to be the best it can be via my personalized services.
You'll find the answers to most of your questions about the type of WordPress Services and Support that I offer by starting with my New Client FAQ. This FAQ is a cumulation of decades of questions and concerns by folks just like you.
Here's how having me as your personal website helper can help you with your WordPress website and your online business success when you become a White Glove Support subscriber.
- White Glove Support Plans: Consulting, Security, Performance, SEO, Maintenance.
- Blog & Content Creation Service: Provide the topic, I'll create the content for your website.
- WordPress Coaching: Learn what you want and then take it from there.
- Live Support: Consluting, Collaboration, Training, Screen Sharing
- WordPress Help: Need a WordPress Consultant to help with your website setup, features or strategy?
- Online Business Coaching: Branding, Marketing, and Business Staples and Best Practices
- WooCommerce Setup & Support: eCommerce for WordPress.
- Submit a WordPress White Glove Support Inquiry: Tell me about your website.
Need to Know About My Services
- New Client FAQ: Frequently asked questions answered.
- WordPress Themes: Only premium time-tested themes will do.
- My Toolkit of Recommended WordPress Products and Services: What I use…
- Choosing the Right WordPress Consultant: Whether it be me or someone else.
- My Code of Ethics: Upfront and honest.
I'm blessed in that I have the luxury and opportunity to work with great website owners who are committed to their programs and website success. They know that simply having a WordPress website in of itself is not enouch. They know they need help and guidance to reach their goals.
I tailor my WordPress Services to what each individual client needs (whether they know it or not.) I don't take the path of least resistance and neither should you.
Want to find out more about how I run my business and my approach to helping you and your WordPress website succeed? After reviewing the above, reach out.
At your service,