LIVE WordPress Training/Support,
Strategy Planning & Business Coaching
Email suffices for quick questions that are not all the complicated. Phone calls can work — and hope your bars hold the connection (and that you don’t sound like you are in a fish tank).
How about face-to-face while in front of your computer? Now that most computers have webcams, having conversations via live video is not only more personable — it is more effective.
During these sessions we can discuss specifically what you need help with or that has you discouraged. I’ll be able to screen-share while I’m in your WordPress dashboard and show you how to accomplish any tasks that are frustrating you. Most times having the ability to just “see” what you can do solves that feeling of being overwhelmed pretty quickly.
Based on my availability you can book 30 minutes based on topic or 60 a minute comprehensive site review session. Here’s a quick rundown of the type of things we can accomplish together.
WordPress Support & Training
- “How to” Tasks (Plugins, Configuration, Settings, Theme Dashboards)
- WordPress Site Backup Procedure
- Specific Questions About Features and Functionality
- Usability Suggestions
- SEO Recommendations
- Plugin Suggestions
- Review Your Current Site Content
- Site Copy Review and Recommendations
- Branding Review and Suggestions
- Professional Email Setup and Configuration
- Hosting Review
- 3rd Party Service Assistance
- Branding Consistency
- Social Media Profiles
- Marketing Review and Suggestions
And we are not limited to the above!
These are just examples of what most of my clients want to chat about. You can rely on my solid 23 years of experience to answer any questions you may have. Have ideas you want to run by someone to get a second unbiased opinion, we can do that as well.