Here are the questions that I get asked most as well as the corresponding answers. I get inquiries every day asking how to partner with me, what I do and how it all works. The majority of the answers are pretty simple and to the point.
Most likely these are the questions you too are wondering about and want to know before you contact me about your project.
- Why work with me?
- What is my availability?
- What types of support do I offer?
- Do you need to “Subscribe” to get help?
- What WordPress Consulting services do I offer?
- What does a new WordPress site cost?
- What if you just need WordPress help and support?
- What if you just need a little coaching?
- What forms of payment do I accept and how do I invoice?
- How long does it take for your redesign to launch?
- How do we begin working on your Website project?
- Can I help you learn how to set up, use and modify your WordPress Website and it’s features?
- Examples of other WordPress sites I’ve worked on?
- Where can I get an idea of what to expect?
Why work with me?
Experience you can trust and rely on as needed.
After 25 successful years in the online consulting business, running more sites than most including eCommerce, (and working with WordPress since it was born over 15 years ago before it was the “latest thing”), I am in the enviable position of having a particular set of skills and experience that will help you succeed online.
This experience translates into guiding you with best practices during and after the site creation process. I will guide you with checklists, screen-shares and instruction along the way so that you know what you need to consider and prioritize.
Tap into my experience for advice and coaching for WordPress How-tos, plugin recommendations, marketing, email, content and SEO guidance. This will allow you to remain on the right track.
Partnering with me will make sure that you will have a beautiful contemporary responsive WordPress website that will enhance your brand and grow your business.
But that’s just the beginning.
You will work directly with me and benefit from the White Glove Service you need to reach your goals. I limit the number of Netrepreneurs I work with so that you can have my full attention and support. You’ll get the answers and direction you need — when you need it.
If you are seeking out a partner you can trust, who responds to your inquiries promptly with courtesy and professionalism, educates you along the way and makes sure that you understand what is required to reach your goals, I’m your gal.
What is my availability?
To make sure that I can offer the White Glove Support my current clients rely on, I can only take on a limited number of new clients at any given time. I am always pleased to review your needs and project to see how I can be of service.
If you would like a new look or just some help with your current website, use my Complimentary Project Estimate App. You can view all the features and services offered and select what you need. You’ll then receive a detailed estimate by email.
If you just need some coaching or guidance, you can see my availability schedule for consults here.
What types of WordPress Support do I offer?
I have various ways for you to request support:
- You can receive a complimentary estimate via email.
- You can submit a support request with any questions you may have.
- You can schedule a Live Support session to cover the issues important to you.
Do you need to “Subscribe” to get help?
You do not need to subscribe to my White Glove Support to receive help or coaching. But, by not being subscribed, you do not receive my VIP Rates and Priority Support.
What WordPress Consulting services do I offer?
The support, information and resources you need to help you succeed online. My personalized services focus on consulting and coaching new as well as established businesses by offering my 25 years of successful proven online knowledge, experience and expertise.
My unique methodology caters to astute business owners that desire one-on-one support and exclusive access to an established and seasoned professional. Together we won’t just work on your WordPress website, as part of all my customized services we’ll also discuss marketing and other important issues that will determine your online success.
My WordPress Services include
Business and Marketing Coaching
WordPress brings the benefits and interactivity of Social Media and the latest features to your program. WordPress also puts the power and ability to grow your site in your own hands to add and modify content as needed. This gives you the best chance for success in the über competitive online environment.
With this in mind, you can see why all my WordPress services also include my one-on-one support. With my live sessions, I will coach and guide you the important topics and variables you need to keep front and center moving forward.
What I do not do is develop new WordPress themes from scratch.
That is cost prohibitive for most of my clients.
Why reinvent the wheel when you don’t have to?
Here is an example of some of the things we can cover during our live sessions together:
- Dashboard Walk-through: We’ll go over the entire dashboard and explain how to use the sidebar to access the main modules you will need such as posts, pages, media, and settings.
- Appearance Customization Panel: This area allows you tweak your theme’s display and add custom CSS snippets if desired. We’ll cover each section and what the impact is to your theme.
- How Gutenberg Blocks Work: We’ll go through blocks and their features so that you are aware of all the flexibility and layout options available to you.
- Adding New Posts and Pages: I’ll show you how to edit existing posts and pages. This includes how to format text, add images or other media files using the Gutenberg editor. We can cover how to set categories, schedule posts, and other information you will need to successfully add content.
- Working with Images and Other Media: I’ll explain and show how you can access images and media in the media library and how to work with the media library in general.
- Editing Menus: Next we’ll cover how add to new pages to your navigation menus, how to create new menus, and how to link to categories as well as important considerations when working with menus.
- Widgets: Where to find and how to configure.
- Plugins: Did you add a new plugin that needs configuration? We can cover that step-by-step.
What does a new WordPress site cost?
As part of my new focus to offer the best WordPress support possible to those with established WordPress websites, I no longer entertain new website projects. The exception being for established clientele.
For those with existing WordPress websites, Redesigns start at $395. You can use my estimate application to choose the features and functionality you desire to get a solid idea of what your project will cost. Once you make your choices you will receive a detailed estimate by email.
Here is the basic process:
- Create your courtesy estimate.
- Tell me about your project.
- I send you my Modus Operandi.
- You schedule a project discovery call.
Are Deposits Required?
A $250 deposit is required in advance for all ReDesigns. Submission of your deposit reserves a spot in my schedule and starts the on-boarding process.
New “consulting only” clients can purchase the time desired through my scheduling app, where I will earmark time for you in my schedule for our first consult. Once you are in my system, any additional time or work that is commissioned will be invoiced on the 1st of the month.
I offer superior personalized support to each of my clients therefore it is critical for time-management purposes and customer service levels that I be able to identify those potential clients who have committed to their project as well as our partnership.
What if you just need WordPress consulting?
No problem, let me know what type of support you need.
If you desire one-on-one coaching, brainstorming, site improvement discussions or walk-throughs, you can hire me for the time you need to carry out your desired task or to resolve any problems you want to discuss. My live videocon sessions are perfect for screen-sharing where I can show you step-by-step how to accomplish desired tasks.
I also offer White Glove WordPress Support subscriptions which include WordPress Updating, Uptime Monitoring, Cloud Backups, Performance, Security, Maintenance and SEO Reporting — and coaching.
What if you just want a little coaching?
Coaching is one of my most asked for services. Based on your stated goals, I can guide you on how to use WordPress, establish your brand and set up your online business. Anything to do with running a successful online endeavor is on the table.
No matter how long you’ve been online, there are nuances and details you need to be aware of and apply to experience any level of ROI.
What forms of payment do I accept and how do I invoice?
- For established clients I invoice on the 1st of each month.
- Services are billed based on time spent in 10 minute blocks.
- White Glove Support Subscribers receive VIP rates.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Terms are “Due Upon Receipt”.
How long does it take for your redesign to launch?
From my side, your project will be ready within 7-10 days — possibly sooner with your dedication and cooperation. Ongoing delays will only be due to you not providing the information I need to develop your project per your guidance.
You will be invoiced on the first of each month for any work completed in the previous month.
How do we begin working on your WordPress project?
After reviewing this page in its entirety, if you haven’t already Craft Your Project Estimate. This will provide you with the available features, functionality and cost.
Once you are empowered with that information, contact me with any questions you may have..
Can I help you learn how to set up, use and modify your WordPress Website and it’s features?
Absolutely! You can most certainly have WordPress help when needed. Once added to my client list you can rest assured that for WordPress help and troubleshooting I am only a call or email away when you need help.
And don’t forget about backups, security, performance, WordPress, theme and plugin updates. You can have me handle all that for you by signing up for my WordPress White Glove Subscription that includes consulting and a 15-20 page Intelligence Briefing report (Guide Plan) the first week of each month.
Examples of other WordPress sites I’ve worked on?
I’ve been a successful online consultant for 25 years, focusing exclusively on WordPress since it was born over 15 years ago. I’ve lost count of the number of sites I’ve collaborated on.
First and foremost, this very site is all WordPress. So you can get a comprehensive idea of what can be done and how I am using the WordPress platform and a Premium WordPress framework and theme for my business.
Here are a couple of my personal projects on WordPress:
I am also pleased to offer you a sampling of some of my recent favorite projects. These extraordinary site owners are why I do what I do…
- Montero Therapy Services
- Northern Illinois Conservation Club
Where can I get an idea of what to expect?
Simply review my site. One thing I do not do is hide information from you, sugar-coat issues or cater to all the online hype you’ll find elsewhere. Online business is not for the weak of heart. Are you an Extraordinary Netrepreneur? (I bet you are!)
If you are up to the challenge that technology demands of each and every one of us; I am here for you. Taking the time to check out my site is time well spent. Here are several pages to start with: