Here are the questions that I get asked most as well as the corresponding answers for your reading pleasure. I get emails every day asking how to partner with me. The majority of the answers are pretty simple and to the point.
Most likely these are the questions you too are wondering about and want to know before you contact me about your project.
Why work with me?
This experience translates into guiding you with best practices during the site development process. After your launch, tap into advice and coaching for WordPress How-tos, plugin recommendations, marketing, email, social media, SEO and content guidance so you are on the right track.
You will work directly with me and will benefit from the White Glove Service you need to reach your goals. I limit the number of Netrepreneurs I work with so that you can have my full attention and support. You’ll get the answers and direction you need — when you need it.
If you are seeking out a partner you can trust, who responds to your inquiries promptly with courtesy and professionalism, educates you along the way and ensures you understand what is required to reach your goals, I’m your gal!
What is my availability?
If you would like a new look for your current site or a brand new WordPress website, use my Complimentary Project Estimate Application to view all the features and services offered.
What type of WordPress Consulting services do I offer?
My unique methodology caters to astute business owners that desire one-on-one support and exclusive access to an established and seasoned professional clearly sets me apart. Together we won’t just create your new WordPress site, as part of all my customized packages we’ll also discuss marketing and other important issues that will determine your online success.
My Starter Premium WordPress Site Package includes my WordPress 101 eBook, Business and Marketing Coaching
WordPress brings the benefits and interactivity of Social Media and the latest features to your program. WordPress also puts the power and ability to keep up and grow your site in your own hands so that you have the best chance for success in the über competitive online environment.
With this in mind, you can see why my New WordPress website package includes my exclusive WordPress 101 eBook so that you can hit the ground running and have on hand when needed. In my eBook, and your Live! Launch Session, I will coach and guide you the important topics and variables necessary to your long-term success.
Once your site is ready to launch here is an example of what we will cover in your Live! Launch Session:
- Login Area : The first thing our walk-through will cover is the login area. We’ll cover how to log in as well as how to reset your password in case you ever need to do it.
- Dashboard Walk-through: We’ll go over the entire dashboard and explain how to use the sidebar to access the main modules you will need such as posts, pages, media, and others.
- Adding New Posts and Pages: The next item in the walk-through will be how to add new posts and pages. I’ll show you how to edit existing posts and pages, how to format text, add images or other media files, how to set categories, schedule posts, and other information you will need to successfully add content regularly.
- Working With Images and Other Media: I’ll explain and show how you can access images and media in the media library that you have previously uploaded to the website and how to work with media library in general.
- Editing Menus: Next we’ll cover how to new pages to your navigation menus, how to create new menus, and how to link to categories and important considerations when working with menus.
What does a new WordPress site cost?
Are Deposits Required?
Being new project opportunities are limited, your deposit ensures your placement on my current production schedule. By getting your deposit in place, your account is then in queue to receive priority status.
New “consulting only” clients are required to purchase an hour of my time in advance so I can make sure to earmark time for you in my schedule.
I offer superior personalized support to each of my clients therefore it is critical for time-management purposes and customer service levels that I be able to identify those potential clients who have committed to their project as well as our partnership.
What if you just need WordPress help and support?
If you desire one-on-one coaching, brainstorming, site improvement discussions or walk-throughs, you can hire me for the time you need to carry out your desired task or to resolve any problems you want to discuss. My Live! videocon sessions are perfect for screen-sharing where I can show you step-by-step how to accomplish desired tasks.
I also offer subscription White Glove WordPress Support which includes WordPress Updating, Performance, Security, Maintenance and SEO Reporting — and coaching.
Site reviews are not offered en gratis.
What forms of payment do I accept and how do I invoice?
- I invoice on the 1st of each month.
- Services are billed based on time spent in 10 minute blocks.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Terms are “Due Upon Receipt”.
How long does it take for your project to launch?
IMPORTANT: Upon receipt of your project deposit, your project’s package balance will be due once my job is completed or 30 days from the date of your deposit submission — whichever occurs first.
How do we begin working on your Website project?
Can I help you learn how to set up, use and modify your WordPress Website and it's features?
And don’t forget about backups, security, WordPress and plugin updates! You can have me handle all that for you by signing up for my WordPress White Glove Subscription that includes consulting and Intelligence Briefing reports on the first of each month.
Examples of other WordPress sites I've worked on?
First and foremost, this very site is all WordPress — so you can get a comprehensive idea of what can be done and how I am using the WordPress platform and a Premium WordPress framework and theme for my business.
Here are a couple of my personal pet projects on WordPress:
- My Hubby: U.S. Air Force Veteran Paul Pachmayer
I am also pleased to offer you a sampling of some of my favorite projects that I am proud to have partnered with site owners on:
- Feather Print Photography
- Montero Therapy Services
- Northern Illinois Conservation Club