Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Why Do I Love WordPress?
Let Me Share 5
Reasons with You…
- Continual evolution and development by a dedicated group of professional developers. WordPress runs 27% of the Internet.
- Never ending supply of visually creative and feature rich premium themes to choose from. No need to start from scratch or pay for custom designs.
- Ease of use for my clients. Once they make a commitment to learn how to use WordPress and remain involved, they can grow their websites themselves — key to their success!
- Tons of great plugins developed by some incredibly talented programmers available for download 24/7. Clients can pick, choose and install the functionality they want for their site.
- WordPress makes the daunting, frustrating, many times misunderstood process of SEO in their control to control. The site owner is in the driver’s seat!
That’s just the first five things off the top of my head…
WordPress Makes Website Maintenance Possible for Site Owners
The key for me was listening to the feedback clients gave me. From the start over two decades ago the primary desire was to have more control over their websites. Clients wanted the ability to be able to make simple changes and add content to their sites without having to know three coding languages and upload protocols.
When WordPress was born in 2003 I knew right then and there, just as I did in late 1994 that the Web and Internet was going to change our world, that WordPress would do the same. Enabling clients to be more involved and have the interface to add and tweak content as needed allowed their success ratios to soar!
Still Have to Roll Up Your Sleeves
WordPress isn’t the end all be all. But it does give every small business owner the running start and control they need to be as successful as they choose to be. Still not sure if WordPress is for you? Here are a handful of my most read articles on WordPress:
- How to Have a WorHow to Have a WordPress Website Like Mine
- WordPress How To: Do the Mother of All Backups
- WordPress Blog How To: Get The WOW! Factor | 5 Tips
- I want a WordPress Blog but I can’t write!”
- 5 Easy Updates to Juice Your 2017 Marketing Efforts
What are you waiting for? It doesn’t get any easier than this!
At your service,