You are a busy person, and it seems like every time you turn around, something with WordPress or plugins requires updating. But, you put it off because you have a list of other things you have to get done.
Then, there's that little voice in your head reminding you that you aren't sure how to do those updates without the fear of breaking your site. And what if your site does break?
You worry if your site is fast enough, is your SEO good enough, what should my next move be? What if I get hacked? Am I following best practices? All this can be overwhelming and lead to paralysis.
So, you don't update. You don't look at ways to improve your site's speed, security, and effectiveness.
Your SEO? Well, you don't know who to believe, so you put some keywords here and there and cross your fingers. Strategy to improve and grow your traffic? What strategy?
You wish you could learn how to use everything WordPress has to offer — but where do you start?
If you have this conversation with yourself, imagine the weight off your shoulders when you no longer have to worry about any of this. Enter my White Glove Support whole-site approach.
WordPress Maintenance, Security,
Optimization & SEO Tracking
+ Business Strategy & Coaching
What makes my White Glove Support so unique with all the WordPress support and maintenance services out there? The name reflects precisely what you get—personalized one-on-one support you won't find elsewhere.
Besides the standard and routine monitoring and maintenance that many services offer, you get me. My personalized coaching, guidance, and 25+ years of experience are on call and at your disposal.
WordPress Whole-site Support Approach
I also intimately track marketing trends and WordPress security, theme, and plugin-related data to keep you informed and to allow you to plan accordingly.
UNLIKE OTHER “MAINTENANCE” PLANS …
My White Glove Support includes my conscientious monitoring of your website and my 26 years of real-world experience to guide you. This means you have a Mentor.
If there are changing trends, essential updates, emergencies, or breaking issues that arise that you need to be aware of, WGS Members get that information proactively directly from me. Including my recommendations and your options.
What if you never have to worry about WordPress updates and backups again? Wouldn't it be nice to avoid costly mistakes and receive the guidance and coaching you need to be confident that your website is where it needs to be?
Unlike many other WordPress support services, I concentrate on personally guiding and coaching you to have the data, knowledge, and skills you desire.
Your WGS Support & Coaching Program Includes…
WGS is specifically for those netrepreneurs who desire comprehensive, personalized guidance, data with extended time for coaching and site work.
- Worry-free WordPress, Theme & Plugin Updates As Needed
- SEO Report/Tracking/Competitive Analysis for Top 100 Keyphrases (aff)
- Google Analytics integration, reporting, monitoring (for errors), review and recommendations.
- Hourly Database Cloud Backups separate from and in addition to your hosting company backups.
- Daily Security Monitoring to look for malicious files or infections due to hacking. I audit non-user access attempts to your website and harden blocking and blacklisting as necessary.
- 24/7 Website Uptime Monitoring to alert me if your site goes down. Did you know that all sites experience downtime? It's a matter of when and how often. Your site will be monitored for disruptions to know if we need to address any hosting issues (“noisy servers”). If your site is down for an extended period, I can then investigate and work to get your site back up and running as soon as possible.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) setup and monitoring. A CDN protects against threats such as SQL injections and identity theft. Using a CDN also improves site performance and speeds up loading times by using multiple data centers located around the world.
- Broken Link Monitoring
- Database Optimization
- Comment Spam Monitoring and Management
- If you have WooCommerce (aff) installed you'll also receive a roundup reflecting Gross Sales, Net Sales, Refunded, Worth of Coupons, Shipping Charged, Number of Orders, Items Purchases and New Signups and Top Categories (aff) by dollar amount.
- Feature details here.
Monthly coaching and guidance on call.
- Starter strategy session to lay the ground work for your website goals, answer any questions you may have and challenges you are concerned about.
- Website review to offer my initial impression, recommendations and action items. This includes suggestions regarding your homepage, layout, menus, images and copy.
- Monthly Coaching and Strategy Videocon to discuss your challenges and successes including what you need to focus on moving forward.
- 1 Hour Consulting. You can use your time allowance for site assistance or additional coaching to answer any questions or concerns you may have and to discuss recommendations and potential strategies.
- If I discover information on market, data trends or issues that can impact your program; you'll hear from me proactively just for having a White Glove account.
- Your monthly 15-20 page intelligence briefing includes a Site Performance, SEO, Competitive Analysis Overview and all the updates and maintenance that I took care of for you.
- I will do a quick review of your website each month and include in your monthly report any website issues you need to address, recommendations I may have, and the online trends I know you need to be aware of and implement to keep on track.
- Want to learn how to do something yourself? I'm here to hold your hand or show you how via screen sharing.
- My personalized one-on-one coaching when needed.
- 26 years of online experience and business advice at your disposal.
Each subscription applies to a single WordPress installation/environment.
Worry-free Website Maintenance
Not worrying about technicalities frees you up to have more time to run your business, create content and market your site. I do all the heavy lifting for you.
And in the process, you'll gain valuable intel you can put to work immediately. Who doesn't want the opportunity to grab more time actually to run their business?
I will make sure your site is on top of the latest updates and security warnings as they happen while providing you with the necessary business intelligence to know how your site is performing. When updates are released, you need not do a thing. I'll create a backup point and address any pending updates.
You can rest assured that your site will always be running on the newest stable and secure version of WordPress and that I will update all plugins promptly. With the added benefit of marketing, SEO, and strategy support.
My WordPress White Glove Support Service provides you with peace of mind combined with the whole-site approach of extra coaching, direction, business intelligence, and trends — which I study every day.
Jump on board and free yourself to do what you enjoy. Run your business.
How do we start?
*Sites that are significantly out of date may incur additional setup charges to bring your site current. I will advise in advance if this is the case.