WordPress ReDesign, Customization,
The first question most folks want the answer to is “What will it cost?” Whether a they want some tweaks or a redesign for their established WordPress website. Or maybe you just need a little help or advice.
The thing is each site is unique. Cost will depend on your site's status, current configuration and versions that are in place. That's why I'll need some information from you first to know what will be involved to accommodate your needs.
There are tons of online resources available to learn all the things necessary to creating a great looking revenue producing properly structured WordPress site. But that takes time; time most business owners do not have.
The next logical question becomes do you have the time for all the learning and trial and error that comes with a DIY approach? Some of the questions we can cover together include:
- What will be required to bring an outdated site up to speed?
- Which theme will work for your specific business or market?
- What plugins are reliable and updated?
- Is your site going to be secure, zippy, mobile responsive and user-friendly?
- Do you want to do eCommerce and what payment gateways do you need to integrate?
- Do you just want to add a Blog? Topics, categories, tags, social media scheduling.
- What are the design and process best practices do you need to consider?
From tweaking WordPress to get the look, feel and options you want. To offering a fast and user-friendly visitor experience. We can cover all the bases together.
Here's where my 25 years of online business experience goes to work for you. Partner with me to give your site a refresh, add some feature enhancements or just get a little coaching.
Then you can spend your time running your business and marketing your site. I can then take a support role to ensure your site remains updated, secured and humming along.
What is the ReDesign Process?
The info graphic below gives you a solid idea of what to expect.