Selling online has never been easier! Add to that if you are on WordPress you can install WooCommerce to easily and smoothly integrate eCommerce into your current WordPress website or blog. Whether it be digital products like eBooks or tangible products that you make yourself, WooCommerce offers the functionality and the features you need.
WooCommerce and the vast assortment of functionality extensions will allow you to easily manage your new eCommerce addition to your site in your WordPress dashboard. Once you get into the swing of things, you’ll wonder why you didn’t add eCommerce sooner.
You’ll have my 20+ years of online business experience at your disposal throughout the entire setup process. I’ll help you configure your settings and functionality based on known best practices so you are up and selling successfully in no time!
WooCommerce Best Practices for:
- SEO Considerations specifically for your eCommerce
- Product Photos and Descriptions
- Shipping Rates and Providers
- Payment Providers and Gateways
- Terms, Conditions, Returns, FAQs
- Order Confirmations, Status Updates
- Shipment Tracking and Updates
- Remarketing and Promotions
- Reviews and Testimonials
While the WooCommerce plugin itself is free, you will need a whole slew of extensions to compliment the basic cart setup WooCommerce provides.
Features and functionality you may want to add:
- Payment Gateways
- Checkout and Cart Customization
- Product Page Info, Layout, Additions
- Mini Cart Display
- Managing Customer Orders and Data
- Points/Reward System
- eStore Newsletter Integration
- Order Email and Status Customization
- Order Printing, Invoice Creation
- Various Shipping Rate Calculation
- Shipment Updates and Tracking
Extensions range in cost from free to $150. As with anything online we can’t make our decision on cost alone. Even more so with eCommerce code stability, updates and support will make or break you! (I prefer to use premium plugins that have a strong support history that will be there if I need them.)
As easy as WordPress and WooCommerce can be I can help you weed through the details, setup, configuration and literally thousands of plugin offerings.
Click here to share your project details and request a quote!