Whenever I talk to a client who is not yet Blogging, I ask them why they haven’t started yet (or in some cases why their last post was months ago).
I then suggest that if they aren’t Blogging regularily that they had better get with it explaining all the pluses and advantages of doing so. The reaction?
But What Should I Blog About!?
Topics to Blog About Just Off the Top of My Head…
- Experiences you’ve had with customers that can help new customers.
- Market trends that apply to what you do and how you can use them to your advantage.
- Help customers with how tos, checklists, white papers.
- You know the questions your customer ask you — use them as a basis for new articles that offer solutions to those questions (How Tos, FAQS, Top 10s).
- Topics in the News that apply to what you do — or how you can help.
All the while be sure to show your unique personality. That’s what separates you from all the other Blogs in your space — YOU!
I’ve been in the process of updating/upgrading and re-hauling my Blog — including this post. And in doing so I found a post, that while from 2015 still hits the mark and actually answers the question of what to write about — 101 times!
So click on that link and take note of the tips you can use on your Blog and create a list to have at your fingertips for when you have writer’s block (and we all do at some point or another). Here’s a little tip… What I do is have a Notepad document on my desktop that I can open and type in ideas as they come to me for future reference. If I’m on my tablet — I send myself an e-mail with my idea to my main desktop.
Believe me… If you don’t write down ideas when you have them — they’re good as gone!
Still don’t want to deal with the time it takes to write quality posts on a regular basis. Maybe I can help you with my Blog Post Writing Service.
At your service,