Limited Opportunities Available
Due to the time required to write quality posts for my clients,
I can only offer these services on an “as available” basis.
Currently Not Accepting New Inquiries
Writing quality Blog posts takes time. Time many business owners don’t have, or let’s be honest, the enthusiasm to accomplish.
Quite a few business owners I work with have relayed to me that they do not have the confidence that they have the writing skills necessary to create engaging properly created posts. Even though they know that having an active Blog is part of their ability to have a successful online presence.
1. marketing that tries to attract customers by distributing informational content potentially useful to the target audience, rather than by advertising products and services in the traditional way: content marketing through blogs and email newsletters.
If you want to build your site to be one of value to your site visitors you need to have a Blog. A Blog that is updated regularly. Your Blog should include helpful actionable content that directly addresses your site visitors interests, concerns and answers their questions.
I post to my Blogs once each week — this keeps the new content flowing, clients and new site visitors interested and the search engines crawling for more. To accomplish this I need to block out time in my schedule. My experience is that I need to allow minimally at least one hour on every post. Many times I find it takes even longer to complete a post that I will be proud to have on my Blog.
Blog posts that site visitors want to read, that help to build your brand, that contributes to establishing your website as a hub of information for your product or service cannot be “whipped up”. Like wine; good posts take time.
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
~ John Wooden
Your Blog content is an important part of your brand. What you write about, the usefulness of those words, the information they provide will in fact lend to how your business is perceived by those who may think of doing business with you. The last thing we want is for potential customers to stop by, see posts with old stale dates, that are shallow and not helpful. What would that say about how you run your business?
WordPress Blog Post Copywriting Services
- Content Matters: Your content needs to speak to your site visitors. What do they want to know? Are there topics that you can help them understand? You know the information your target market find useful. We’ll brainstorm what topics will work for your Blog.
- Visuals: Being this is a visual medium you to want to have at least one representative image. Every post I create for you will include a representative featured image.
- Search Engine Optimization: I will hand craft each post’s meta description (which is what displays on search engines) and ensure that all the basics are in place for a well SEO’d post.
We will work together to create a potential topic list of the information you know your customers want to know about. I’ll then create posts, from scratch, and enter them into WordPress for you.
Each post will be…
- Unique and created from scratch only for you.
- Have the option to include a representative graphic.
- Search Engine Optimized from start to finish.
- Filed in the appropriate categories.
- Tagged with the most relevant tags.
You can request posts for once a week (recommended for best results), twice or once a month. You can also choose the length of your posts.
Writing examples please!
- Check out my hundreds of Blog Posts on this very site.
- Read my weekly Blog Posts on Business Email Etiquette.
- See my weekly Blog Posts on Everyday Email Etiquette.
- Visit my articles commissioned by GoDaddy’s Blog.
As you will quickly surmise, I love to write, I write a lot — and I do it well!
Here is a sampling of my articles on the importance of having a WordPress Blog on your website:
- But What Should I Blog About?
- You Know Your Blog Sucks If…
- I want a WordPress Blog but I Can’t Write
I love to write. But it has never gotten any easier to do and you can’t expect it to if you keep trying for something better than you can do.
~ Ernest Hemingway