White Glove Service for Extraordinary NetrepreneursI’ve been around from the start, 1995, and am best known as an accomplished good-humored surprisingly non-geeky WordPress Consultant and Business Coach who has had the luxury of playing here at The IStudio® for 23 years.
When not working on my own projects, or writing for GoDaddy’s Blog, I help extraordinary netrepreneurs just like you to embrace WordPress and the online arena for all it can be.
If you are committed to your success, I am your backup, muse and biggest fan!
Always putting ethics, integrity and reality front and center.
The First Internet Studio…
I opened the first “Internet Studio”, in a sleepy town on the IL/WI border in 1995 and have been doing business online ever since. Back then a domain, a server and a little HTML and CGI was all you needed to put up an effective “Web site”. Now, “websites” are much more complicated not just in code but in site-owner required skills and responsibilities. Accepted passivity (“build it and they will come”) has been replaced by aggressive involvement and investment in order to succeed.
Because of the dramatic shift in required client engagement, I am no longer a website builder and WordPress Consultant alone, but an Online Business Manager and Coach. This provides my clients the unique opportunity to be exposed to a comprehensive list of skills, strategies and methodologies necessary to experience ROI.
I made the choice to not hang with the “in crowds” or try to be everything to everyone a long time ago. This approach has allowed me to evolve and grow with technology and not be held back by “group think” or what the latest expert’s claim is the tactic du jour.
By the time you hear the thunder, it’s too late to build the ark.
A Little Personal Stuff…
I was born and raised in Chicago. After living on the Chain O’Lakes in northern Illinois for 15 years, we decided to leave the rat race, high taxes and traffic that came with living up north and moved off the grid.
I now live the simple life in Mississippi with some acreage on a lake out in the middle of “nowhereville” (seriously), with a very cool husband who is a U.S. Air Force Veteran. From the start I’ve always believed in giving back, that’s why I donate my services to U.S. Military Veterans and you can find me helping out folks over on the GoDaddy Community Forums.
17 Random Things About Me…
- My fondest childhood memory: Going to see the Marshall Field’s Christmas windows/downtown Chicago.
- Got my first job at 16 as a burger flipper at Yankee Doodle Dandy.
- I took 3 years of Latin in High School.
- My first car was midnight blue ’67 Montego. Loved that car!
- I love flea-markets and antique malls.
- In my previous life I was a Capacitor and Resistor Sales Engineer.
- Had my own azure blue Harley Davidson Sportster. Those were the days…
- Love black and white movies of all kinds — especially horror.
- CompuServe on a 4800 baud modem was my first foray into the online world. I was mesmerized!
- Wish I had more time to read and the space to store hard cover books. I like the way they feel in my hands.
- My favorite food group is cheese.
- Always wanted to go see the Pyramids in Egypt — that’s not going to happen.
- I’m half Greek and half Italian. Best of both worlds!
- Was once on the pit-crew for a 10 second Camaro Drag Car.
- My signature dish is Garlic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
- My lineage goes back to the Patriots who fought the Revolutionary war.
- I own close to 200 domain names (…and, yes, I do have a project idea for every single one of them!).
A Partner You Can Rely on that Walks the Walk…
I’ve been successfully crafting websites and running online businesses longer than most and have gone through all the challenges technology throws at anyone who wants to participate. One could say with confidence that I’ve “been there, done that” with most things online. The frustrating and fun alike. You can count on me to bring a sense of reality, excitement and vision to your program.
I’m here to help you thrive even if that means contradicting all that “fast, cheap & easy” noise that is so prevalent online and ends up just wasting your time and hard-earned money. I also have a bad habit of challenging the status quo from self-proclaimed experts and gurus just out to make a buck. This serves to identify the endless possibilities that are around every corner.
While one could say you can get a great looking website pretty much anywhere, what do you do once your new website launches? Work with me and experience more customers, more inquiries and higher ROI.
I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.
Dependable Personalized Business Consulting
Based on Real World Experience
If you are seeking a Consultant to give you the information and guidance you need to run a successful online business; no need to look any further. Want a gorgeous website that you can add/remove and edit yourself? You’ll be hard pressed to find anyone with the breadth and length of online business experience that I can bring to your program.
I give you my personal guarantee that it will be difficult to find a partner that is more trustworthy, with better customer service, who literally has your back covered on all the issues you need to be aware of, concerned about — and many times don’t even know exist!
White Glove Service and Support
Personalized, prompt and professional. Nothing less will do. Those who work with me can rest assured in knowing that when a dilemma arises, a perceived problem pops up or if they are just plain old frustrated, that I am there to answer their questions and address their concerns.
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
There is a plethora of reality-based information here on my site for those interested in running a successful online endeavor. Come on in, poke around and learn a thing or two.
I have a particular set of skills that can help you to succeed online. From setup, maintenance, optimization, security and SEO monitoring to helping you create content for your Blog (see what I’ve written for GoDaddy). If you are willing to learn, embrace the possibilities and work harder than you ever have before — you’ve come to the right place!
At your service,
Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future. ~ Proverbs 31:25
My Personal Pet Projects:
- TheIStudio.com: You Are Here! (WordPress Site)
- En Gratis WordPress Help for U.S. Military Veterans
- NetManners.com Everyday E-mail Etiquette (WordPress Site)
- BusinessEmailEtiquette.com Technology & Email Etiquette for Professionals (WordPress Site)
- My Hubby’s Site: Paracord Paul® (WordPress and WooCommerce Site)