“We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence therefore is not anact but a habit.”
I’ve been around from the start and am best known as an accomplished good-humored surprisingly non-geeky techie who has had the luxury of playing here at The IStudio® for over 19 years now. When not working on my own projects, I help netrepreneurs to embrace WordPress and the online arena for all it can be. Always putting ethics, integrity and reality front and center.
I opened the first “Internet Studio”, in a sleepy town on the IL/WI border in 1995 and have doing business online ever since. No longer a WordPress Consultant alone, but an Online Business Manager, Coach and Muse. I made the choice to not hang with the “in crowds” or try to be everything to everyone long time ago. This approach has allowed me to evolve and grow with technology and not be held back by “group think” or what the latest experts claim is the tactic du jour.
“By the time you hear the thunder, it’s too late to build the ark.”
The Muse part came into play when clients started using that term based on describing how I helped them (especially after meeting their evil twin at the pinnacle of a frustrating moment) through the challenges that doing business online entails. See, I am one of those very annoying people who finds the positive in everything and can encourage folks to aspire and attain more than they would have ever thought on their own. You will be delighted and surprised by the level of support provided allowing you to relax knowing is there if you need it.Just a little personal stuff… I was born and raised in Chicago and after living on the Chain O’Lakes in northern Illinois for 15 years, we decided to leave the rat race, high taxes and traffic that came with living up north and moved off the grid.
I now live the simple life in Mississippi with some acreage on a lake out in the middle of “nowhereville” (seriously), with a very cool husband who is a U.S. Air Force Veteran and two challenging (an understatement) little terriers named Spike and Naylze.
17 Random Things About Me…
- My fondest childhood memory: Going to see the Marshall Field’s Christmas windows/downtown Chicago.
- Once held the Illinois State Record for the 100 Yard Butterfly.
- Got my first job at 16 as a burger flipper at Yankee Doodle Dandy.
- I took 3 years of Latin in High School.
- My first car was midnight blue ’67 Montego.
- CompuServe on a 4800 baud modem was my first foray into the online world. I was mesmerized!
- I love flea-markets and antique malls.
- In my previous life I was a Capacitor and Resistor Sales Engineer.
- Love black and white movies of all kinds — especially horror.
- Wish I had more time to read hard cover books. I like the way they feel in my hands.
- I enjoy making jewelry.
- My favorite food group is cheese.
- Always wanted to go see the Pyramids in Egypt — that’s not going to happen.
- I’m half Greek and half Italian. Best of both worlds!
- Was once on the pit-crew for a 10 second Camaro Drag Car.
- My signature dish is Garlic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
- I own close to 300 domain names (…and I have a project idea for every single one of them!).
Having been dubbed “Miss Manners for the Digital World” by Earthlink (Remember them?) which later turned into “Miss eManners”, I’ve been on TV, radio and too many to count magazine and newspaper interviews on the topic of E-mail Etiquette and how important Business E-mail Etiquette is to your online success.
All of which evolved from coaching clients on how to best use e-mail so they could impress! You can find out about all that over at my E-mail Etiquette Sites — NetManners.com and BusinessEmailEtiquette.com.
Honesty, Integrity and Ethics
“Be as Radical as Reality” is a quote from Lenin that’s exactly, precisely what it takes to succeed online; no less. I’ve been successfully running businesses online longer than most and have gone through all the challenges technology throws at anyone who wants to participate. One could say with confidence that I’ve “been there, done that” with most things online. The frustrating and fun alike.
You can count on me to bring a sense of reality, excitement and vision to your program.
Reality Check Time!
I’m here to help you thrive even if that means contradicting all that “fast, cheap & easy” noise that is so prevalent online and ends up just wasting your time and hard-earned money. I also have a bad habit of challenging the status quo from self-proclaimed experts and gurus unwilling to think outside the box to identify the endless possibilities that are around every corner. This gig has not stood still — ever. Nor should we assume it ever will.
“I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.”
Dependable Personalized WordPress
Consulting Based on Real World Experience
Consulting Based on Real World Experience
If you are seeking a Consultant to give you the information and guidance you need to run a successful online business; no need to look any further. If you are a U.S. Military Veteran, visit WPVets.org — it is my privilege to serve you!
I give you my personal guarantee that you would be hard pressed to find a partner that is more trustworthy, with better customer service, who literally has your back covered on all the issues you need to be aware of, concerned about — and many times don’t even know exist! If you contact me, I’ll respond with honesty that only someone with my vast experience can offer.
Those who work with me can rest assured in knowing that when a dilemma arises, a perceived problem pops up or if they are just plain old frustrated, that I am there to answer their questions, address their concerns or to give them a much-needed pep talk!
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
There is a plethora of reality-based information here on my site for those interested in running a successful online endeavor. So come on in and poke around and learn a thing or two.
Experienced WordPress Help and Support That You Can Trust
I have a particular set of skills that can help you to succeed online. If you are willing to learn, embrace and work harder than you ever have before — I want you as a client. Reach out; I’m here to help!
At your service,
Your WordPress Consultant
|Judith on Google|
“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
My Pet Projects:
- TheIStudio.com: You Are Here! (WordPress Site)
- WordPressGirlFriday.com (WordPress Site)
- WPVets.org: Free WordPress Help for U.S. Military Veterans (WordPress Site)
- NetManners.com (WordPress Site)
- Easy E-mail Etiquette Book
- BusinessEmailEtiquette.com (WordPress Site)
- Take THE E-mail Etiquette Pledge! (WordPress Site)
- LakeOnline.com (WordPress Site)
- My Hubby’s Sites: Paracord Paul® and eStore: The OutPost